Frankston Station Community Consultation
The Frankston Station Precinct Redevelopment is going to transform our city. We want your input on how we can best deliver a safer, more modern place of business and leisure.
The Andrews Labor government has secured $63 million to upgrade this precinct and make it the gateway to the Peninsula we all deserve.
To do this, we’ve set up a Taskforce – headed by myself, Paul Edbrooke – to create a report and master plan which will be considered by the Minister for Public Transport and Employment.
The Taskforce is now seeking community feedback and there are a variety of ways that you can get involved.
Get involved by:
- completing the online survey
- emailing feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- coming to the following project drop-in session at
- Date: Saturday 27 June, 2015,
- Time: 10am to 1pm
- Location: Frankston Library – Long Room 60 Playne Street
Feedback can be submitted until Friday 3 July 2015.
Be sure to check out the following information before making your submission so you can get an idea of where we are at so far: